DIFF is Hiring
The Dublin International Film Festival are seeking a dynamic individual to take the position of one of its most exciting and senior roles as General Manager. See below for full details, the closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 21st August 2015.
Established in 2003, DIFF is the premiere film festival in Ireland and takes place in Ireland’s capital city over the course of eleven days each February. It has built a formidable international reputation for delivering the very best in world film and film talent to enthusiastic Dublin audiences each year.
The Dublin International Film Festival is also a key cultural organisation firmly focused on developing audiences for its ambitious programme, both nationally and internationally. It is committed to expanding its signature event into a year round activities and developing its formidable base of partners and supporters. The board of Directors is seeking a dynamic individual with flair and vision to lead the organisation in this new exciting phase.
Purpose of Job:
- To have responsibility for the management/direction of the company assets and staff.
- To implement and secure a robust financial management system, and to establish a firm financial base for the company.
- To source, develop and nurture excellent title sponsor and key funding partner relationships and communications.
- To work closely, and jointly, with the Programme Director to deliver a world-class festival experience
- To sustain positive working relationships with all supporters and suppliers.
- To develop and maintain a clear line of communication, and close functioning relationship, with the board of directors.
Please send an up-to-date CV and covering letter to:
Mr. Gaby Smyth
Dublin International Film Festival
13 Lower Ormond Quay
Mr. Gaby Smyth
(Cover letter & CV contained in one document only please)
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 21st August 2015Discussion