In association with access>CINEMA and with the support of the Arts Council, we are delighted to announce 6 additional screenings of The Merger, directed by Mark Grentell, in venues outside of Dublin during the festival.
There’s not a lot to do in Bodgy Creek, a struggling small town where the drought is making its presence felt and jobs and a decent way of life are hard to come by. It’s affected the dwindling fortunes of the town’s football club, which is struggling to field a team, until one former football star comes up with an inspired idea - to recruit the hamlet’s newest arrivals - in this charming Australian comedy.
– Mon 25th Feb / 20:00 / Pavillion Theatre, Dún Laoghaire
– Tues 26th Feb / 20:00 / Droichead Arts Centre, Drogheda
– Wed 27th Feb / 19:30 / Solstice Arts Centre, Navan
– Thurs 28th Feb / 20:00 / The Model, Sligo
– Fri 1st March / 19:30 / Garter Lane Arts Centre, Waterford
– Sat 2nd March / 20:00 / Riverbank Arts Centre, Newbridge
Please go to the venue websites to book tickets.
With the support of the Australian Embassy in Ireland
One of the festival's highlights - this funny and very sweet heartwarming comedy is a real charmer.Gráinne Humphreys, Festival Director
Schedule & Tickets
|25 Feb 20:00||Mon 25th Feb 2019||8:00pm|