Join the DIFF festival team.
Contract Marketing Manager
DIFF is seeking a Marketing Manager to develop and execute a marketing strategy which engages audiences and meets box office targets through successful delivery of all areas of the festival’s marketing plan.
The ideal candidate should have the following skillset:
- 3+ years of event marketing experience, ideally in the arts or festival sectors
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to meet deadlines and multi-task across a number of projects
- Can manage a team and plan workflows
- Can manage marketing budgets
- Can manage relationships with key stakeholders and third parties
- Lead a communications team with publicists
- Maintain the festival website and managing databases of information
- Lead all design, print and print production
- Excellent Digital and social media skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proficiency in Google Sheets, Google Drive, Google Calendars, Dropbox
- Ability to work well as part of a dynamic team in a fast paced environment
Reporting To: Managing Director
Contract Duration: 8 months from August 2018 to March 2019
Apply: Email email@example.com for a detailed job spec. Please send a CV and short cover letter outlining relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th June.
The Dublin International Film Festival curates and presents the best in emerging International and Irish film and moving image culture for a wide audience through its flagship annual festival, along with a range of year-round events. DIFF aims to offer memorable experiences through audience interaction and engagement with filmmakers, actors and industry professionals, along with informed debate about the future of film as an art form.